Terms & Conditions
Dear Valued Guest,
Please take a minute to read our terms and conditions. These exist to make Golden Age Motor Inn a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay.
Arrivals and Departures
Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check-out is by 10am. Please contact reception if any additional time is required.
Please make sure to bring a valid photo identification. A passport, government issued I.D. card or driving license are all accepted as valid forms of identification and must be presented at check-in.
Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (18 or over).
A one-night stay fee will be charged upon booking to confirm your reservation. The balance is due in full, the day before arrival.
Please be aware that we only accept Mastercard and Visa. We do not accept American Express, Diners Club or any other card.
If you do need to cancel your booking please note we can only accept cancellations in writing by email to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the booking date/time. Please include your surname, phone number and reservation number. Either a refund will be provided, less a $30 administration fee per room, or funds paid are held in credit for up to 12 months.
If you notify us less than 48 hours before arrival or in the case of a no show, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Golden Age Motor Inn recommends all guests have travel insurance.
The above cancellation policy applies to booking made directly with Golden Age Motor Inn (not through any Online Travel Agents).
Use of Credits: A credit can only be used at Golden Age Motor Inn. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, any bookings must be made within this period. Reservations using a credit can be made by email to [email protected] and can only be used by the nominated recipient of the credit. Should the total spend be more than the value of the credit, the difference must be paid as per the new booking terms and conditions.
Weekly Rates for Long Term Guests
If a weekly rate is negotiated, a security deposit will be charged and must pay one week in advance at all times. If a payment is late, the guest will be charged the full rate for the accommodation provided and given twenty-four hours to bring the payment up to date, or they will be asked to vacate the property.
Room Access Cards
Guests will be given an access card when they check-in. If required multiple cards are available. If the guest loses or damages the card the guest will be charged 50.00 for a replacement – so please keep it safe!
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests or staff will be asked to leave Golden Age Motor Inn and will not be given a refund.
Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff and property.
Smoking is not permitted in any of rooms or indoor areas. Any guest found smoking inside will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee and asked to leave immediately. A refund will not be issued.
Ash trays are provided on external walkways and balconies. Please ensure all cigarette butts are disposed in them.
Drug use is illegal in Australia. Any guest found using drugs within any of the Cabins or Villas will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
Dogs & Other Pets
Your socialised dog is permitted in our pet friendly rooms. You must advise us that you have a pet(s) at the time of bookings and there is a $15 charge per pet.
You must agree and adhere to the following rules:
- It is expected that dogs are not aggressive, inclined to bark
- Must be fully vaccinated, clean and not have fleas.
- Animals must be fully registered and have an identification tag with their name and phone number on a secure collar.
- Animals must be under the effective control of their owner at all times and cannot be left alone in your room at any time.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and is not permitted to any common indoor areas.
- Please bring your dog’s bedding as they are not permitted on any furniture. Failure to comply will result in extra cleaning/damage costs.
- Must use designated areas and owners must clean pet waste immediately and dispose of in designated receptacles
- If your dog cannot comply with any of the above, they will be asked to leave, and you will need to go with them. Guests will be expected to reimburse Golden Age Motor Inn for any damage or additional cleaning created by their pet during their stay.
We ask that everyone abide by our 10pm noise curfew. No music, large outdoor gatherings, shouting etc, are permitted after 10pm. This is to allow all our guests a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep at our motel. Guests who break this curfew will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be issued.
Damage to Golden Age Motor Inn Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Golden Age Motor Inn for any damage caused by misuse, inappropriate or reckless behaviour during their stay.
Services for Long Term Guests
Guests staying for longer than seven days will have their accommodation serviced weekly. We ask that all guests:
- Remove all items from the beds so that the linen can be changed.
- Pick up all items from the floor so that it can be vacuumed and mopped.
- Place all rubbish in bins provided.
- Wash and put away all dishes so that the benches and sinks can be cleaned.
Crestview Lifestyle Park Pty Ltd
ACN 165 876371
Trading as Golden Age Motor Inn